Sunday, October 23, 2011

Girl's Weekend

In September a lot of my sister's and sister-in-laws went to St. George to get a way and to enjoy time with just us ladies. It was so much fun catching up with everyone. The first day we went shopping a lot..! That night my niece Sophie babysat my niece Reagan and Carter. I was a little worried to leave him, but she did an awesome job of taking care of him. It was also nice for me to get away for a little bit. While Sophie was babysitting we went to the Tuachan (spelling?) Its an outdoor play. The play we saw was Greece. It was so-o good! The next day we went out for lunch and did a little bit of shopping and then we headed back home.

All of us ladies getting ready to go see the play.

Mary, Tristin and me

Tristin and me

Me, my mom and my sister. Unfortunately my other two sisters weren't able to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment