Sunday, January 29, 2012

Brianne and Austin's Wedding

My best friend, Brianne, got married to Austin on November 11, 2011 (11-11-11). Their anniversary will be very easy to remember! It was so much fun seeing them get married. I am so happy Brianne found a wonderful guy that treats her well. They got married in the Salt Lake Temple where Matt and I got married, so it was really fun to go back. It reminded me a lot of our wedding day. They had their reception in Orem at a chapel. It was really pretty. They had a lot of twinkling lights and cute decorations. They did crepes for food. A guy cooked all of the crepes in front of us, so it was fun to watch. They lots of yummy toppings to put on the crepes. Again, I am so happy for Brianne and Austin.
True Happiness
All of the Bridesmaids
All of the family even though I'm not technically family
At the Temple
The Newlyweds

1 comment: