Friday, December 6, 2013

Photography

Matt got me and SLR camera for Christmas 3 years ago and I FINALLY learned how to use it on manual. I found a photography class at UVU that is part of their Continuing Education. It was a lot of fun and I actually understand my camera now and it is so nice. I actually can't believe it took me so long to take a class to learn about it. I had no idea how much goes in to photography. I have practiced on Carter a bit, so these pictures are some that I've taken since starting the class.
Carter of course doesn't sit still for more than 2 seconds, but was able to catch a few good pictures.
I thought this flower was really pretty.
Those are just a few pictures I have taken. If anyone wants any pictures I would gladly practice on you for free.

1 comment:

  1. CUTE Vickie!!! Those turned out SO good! I definitely want you to practice on me. Maybe if you come up in January you can do some maternity...IF I'm not feeling too self conscious haha. Good job! Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete