Friday, December 6, 2013

Thanksgiving Point

In July my sister, Sabrina, came with her husband and girls for a visit. While they were here we went to Thanksgiving Point Farm. Their girls and Carter loved seeing all of the different animals.
The had an area for kids to go play and see what they do on a farm. They had fun playing with all of the crops on the tractor.
Afton, Carter and Sadie waiting for their turn to ride on the pony.
Carter wasn't sure what he thought of the pony. He thought it was fun, but was kind of scared to be on it. He's afraid of most animals since they are so big, so it made him a bit nervous.
My sister, Sabrina, and I.
We also went on a carriage ride and all of the kids really liked that.
Matt, Carter and I on the carriage ride. I'm so glad that we were able to spend some time with Sabrina and her family before they had to head back to Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment